Saturday, December 11, 2010

Military Angels and Service Stars

I have posted a Few of my Favorite Things Before and here are the newest to add to the list.  I know this is probably bias since I sell them but I truly love them.
Military Angels !!!!
Stained Glass
Handmade  in the USA

Deployment Angel

"Love Waits"
                                                              
  Engineer Angel

"Essayons"

  Infantry Angel 
"Follow Me"

There are a variety of Angels available.
To view the complete line.
Visit and view
The December Catalog of
The OutPost
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bx72bkPHgQ2CM2NlZWQ3OGItNmJmMi00M2Y1LWIyYmItZmJjOTM4YzVjNzFm&sort=name&layout=list&num=50https://docs.google.com/leaf
My Other Favorite Thing
Featured for the first time in
The OutPost December Catalog
and is also
Handcrafted in the USA
Framed Service Star Quilt 
I am so excited to add these products to my inventory because they are made by
Women in the USA, Handcrafted, Patriotic and are Affordable.
What more can you ask for !!!!

If anyone knows of other women who make quality handmade products and would like to become a vendor/supplier for
The OutPost
they can contact me at

I am truly blessed and thank all The OutPost customers for their continued support.
Aloha
Jackie



No comments: