Friday, October 8, 2010

The OutPost Catalog for October

Well I have been busy trying to catch up on work, life, family and friends after being gone Ft. Leavenworth for a few weeks.  Still not quite there yet but at least I got the catalog up to date and published today.  You can follow the link below to view

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0Bx72bkPHgQ2CZDk1ZGZiN2YtMzBlOS00M2RkLWJkNDQtMTkzZmE2YjAzOTc0&hl=en&authkey=CLGz8_cK

I had a thought, I would like to add an Index to my catalog.  I would like to add a listing of Military Spouses Businesses.  Maybe you sell Avon, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Jewelry, the list goes on but you get the idea.  I am all about sharing and helping each other out, so if you have a business or a friend who has one and would like to get added next month, just send me an email at theoutposthawaii@gmail .com  with your details
It is FREE.

Aloha until next time

No comments: